The following are questions complied for your assistance to understand if your trees are a hazard to you or your neighbors:
- Are there dead branches in the tree?
- Are their detached branches hanging in the tree?
- Does the tree have cavities or rotten wood along the trunk or in major branches?
- Are mushrooms present at the base of the tree?
- Are there cracks or splits in the trunk or where branches are attached?
- Has the trunk developed a strong lean?
- Have any branches fallen from the tree?
- Have adjacent trees fallen over or died?
- Do many of the major branches arise from one point on the trunk?
- Have the roots been broken off, injured or damaged by lowering soil, installing pavement, repairing sidewalks, or digging trenches?
- Has the site been recently changed by construction, raising the soil level or installing lawns?
- Have the leaves prematurely developed an unusual color or size?
- Has the tree been topped or otherwise heavily pruned?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we encourage to contact John’s Tree and Landscaping, Inc. for a free estimate.